We are looking for an Android Developer who possess a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced application for the android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-tested code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, engineering or a related subject.
- Minimum 1 year of software development experience.
- Hands on experience on Android development in Java/Kotlin
- Experience with latest Android SDK version.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Knowledge in Play Store submission process UX/UI with native Android views, Constraint Layout, and custom views.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Background in Java and Kotlin Problem-Solving
- Bluetooth integrations, managing code in Git Multithreaded programming concepts.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills.
- Team player
- Good time management and strong communication skills.
- Other skill set required: xml, REST API, design pattern like MVP, MVVM, MVC